Are you planning on hosting a special event such as a baby shower, charity auction, Easter egg hunt or even a cocktail party? You should consider getting a one day (multi-day also available) special event insurance policy. Even if you don’t server alcohol at your party, by inviting guests and children onto your property you have liability that needs to be protected.
A Special Event Insurance policy in Texas can protect you with both a General Liability as well as Liquor Liability insurance coverage. Furthermore, our special event insurance can include cancellation for inclement weather, coverage for rented venues and more.
Some events that coverage is available for:
- General liability limits up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Liquor liability limits up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Optional limits up to $5,000,000/$5,000,000 in certain states for events with 500 or fewer attendees
- Medical payments limit up to $10,000
- Damage to rented premises limit up to $500,000
There are some risks that are uninsurable, so be sure to talk to an agent in our office about your event.