Nothing gets spring off to a good start like a thorough spring cleaning. After these major chores are done, you’ll just have to do the smaller ones on a weekly basis for upkeep.
Here are the big jobs to tackle:
- Wash windows
- Vacuum window screens
- Wash draperies, blinds and shades
- Wash floors
- Vacuum and clean carpets
- Move furniture and appliances to clean and vacuum beneath them
- Dust all knick-knacks and books
- Clean light fixtures and lampshades
- Dust cobwebs out of corners on the floor and ceiling
- Wash all bedding, including mattress pads and bed skirts
- Clean your oven
- Clean and organize your closets
- Store winter clothes away, replace with your spring and summer clothes
- Give items you no longer want to a local charity
- Sort and clean the cupboards and drawers in your kitchen and bathrooms
- Organize your media collections
- Sort through any leftover piles of mail and file important papers
- Donate books you no longer want to a local library
- See if a nearby hospital or nursing home would like your magazines
Head outside for more:
Content provided by Foremost Ins.
At First Community Financial Group, we can work with you to make sure you’ve got the coverage you need, while at the same time using all possible credits and discounts to make that coverage affordable. Just give us a call at (936) 327-4364 or send us a note at email@example.com. We want to help you meet your goals, and make sure what’s important to you is protected!